Friday, May 21, 2010

Can I really be mush?

I figure skated my entire life, and skated in the Ice Capades. So to say I love hockey is an understatement. This year our beloved Blackhawks are AWESOME!!! But every single game I went to they lost!! Not just lost, didn't show up at all.



Jeremy my husband, is a HUGE fan. He is totally convinced I am mush. We were at the last series of the playoffs and again, the hawks don't show up for the game!! Jeremy just looks at me. Out of 22,000 people how can it be me? I get a text from a friend that he is sending a limo to remove me from the building.

The score is now 5-0, and I go to the bathroom and I hear it! Da Da Da, Da Da Da... Are you kidding me!! The only goal they scored I was in the bathroom!!!

So, tonight Jeremy is at the game and I am watching from home. Banned by my husband and friend's. Really! It can't be me!

No comments:

Post a Comment